Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report to senior management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Statistics/Mathematics or relevant streams
- 2 - 7 years hands-on experience
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools.
- Consistent track record of shipping products and processes with broad customer impact
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve systemic issues
- Interest and capacity to mentor project managers and champion growth
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail, and communication skills.