Create World-Class Web Experiences at Scale
Mindstix is looking for a proficient .NET Developer who is passionate about their work and committed to delivering exceptional results. You are a collaborative person who takes pleasure in finding solutions to issues. You are a team player, with a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference. You appreciate technical work by hand and feel a sense of ownership. You require a strong hands-on and extensive knowledge of C# and .NET Frameworks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, etc.).
- Actively participate in the code review process to ensure development work adheres to standards and specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and develop new software applications.
- Identify and solve technical problems that arise during the development process, such as debugging code and optimizing application performance.
- Integrate databases (like SQL Server) with .NET applications, handling data storage, retrieval, and manipulation.
- Participate in requirements analysis and provide input on technical feasibility.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to optimize performance and ensure functionality.
- Unit tests all code and programs before releasing them to the quality assurance team. Quickly resolve all unit test issues.
- Assist quality assurance in identifying test cases and creating/mining test data to enable a thorough test of all development deliverables
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in the .NET framework and trends in the software development industry.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 3+ years of hands-on relevant work experience.
- Strong foundations in computer science, data structures, algorithms, and programming logic.
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Strong foundations in the .Net framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), MVC frameworks, common design patterns, and multi-tiered application architecture.
- Hands-on experience in .NET framework with C#.
- Utilize ASP.NET MVC, WCF and Web API for creating scalable web applications.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL / PostgreSQL / MSSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB).
- Experience with any Cloud Platform AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud would be an advantage.
- Understanding of containerization.
- Excellent logical reasoning and data interpretation capability.
- Ability to interpret business requirements accurately.
Who Fits Best?
- You are a passionate programmer with a flair for solving complex engineering problems.
- You are a self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced creative environment.
- You have an appreciation for great design, a strong sense of aesthetics, and a keen eye for detail.
- You thrive in a customer-centric environment with the ability to actively listen, empathize, and collaborate with globally distributed teams.
- You are a team player with a desire to mentor and inspire others to do their best.
- You love to express ideas and articulate well with strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- You are detail-oriented with an appreciation for craftsmanship at work.
Flexible working environment.
Health Insurance Coverage.
Accelarated Career Paths.
Competitive compensation and perks.
Rewards and Recognition.
Mentorship by industry leaders.
This position is primarily based at our Pune (India) headquarters, requiring all potential hires to work from this location. A modern workplace is deeply collaborative by nature, while also demanding a touch of flexibility. We embrace deep collaboration at our offices with reasonable flexi-timing and hybrid options for our seasoned team members.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mindstix is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.