Drive Innovation, Deliver Success: Transform Ideas into Reality
Mindstix is looking for an experienced Product Thought-Leaders, Product Managers to bring digital transformation for our global enterprise and start-up customers. Ability to engage and brainstorm with cross-functional teams to come up with transformative ideas and solutions. Possesses creative thinking, business acumen and deep engineering brilliance. The person should have a thorough understanding of various enterprise systems, management skills and strong analytical skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Exposure to complex enterprise domains and ecosystems like Retail, CPG, ISVs, and eCommerce.
- Various enterprise system workflows, domain-specific scenarios, and their business models.
- Analysis of business problems and devise solutions. Frame a point of view about the problem statement and play it back to the business.
- Engage with cross-functional business stakeholders, participate in the conversation and present a point-of-view.
- Breakdown the problem statement into a product roadmap.
- Coordinate with high-performance engineering and functional teams for flawless execution of projects.
- Prepare a project plan considering all the variables, dependencies, resources and customer touchpoints and execute it to the finish line.
- Have a strong sense of growth and acceleration - “Move Fast” mindset.
- A mindset to say “Yes” - Ability to take on bold challenges and look past the constraints.
- Story telling - Ability to articulate user experience, user journey, business use-cases and complex workflows.
- Lead with experience design - A mindset to build high-quality digital experiences and products for global enterprises.
- Customer relationship is the key - Build and nurture the relationship with the client and all stakeholders and have strong professional bonding with them.
- What’s new in the market - Savvy about bleeding edge technology trends, enterprise systems, and innovation.
- Ability to perform market research and come up a comparison study, feature analysis and present their opinion.
- Ability to identify, comprehend, analyze and resolve enterprise problems.
- Ability to think through analytics and insights for the solution.
- Ability to critically review the solution with attention to detail from the user experience point-of-view.
- Ability to manage multiple teams at the same time like Dev, QA, UX.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Systems / Statistics / Mathematics or relevant streams.
- 2-5 Years of experience in Project Management
- Agile software development methodologies and productivity tools like Jira, Trello, etc. Timesheet management, resource & skill management.
- Various estimation techniques considering different skills and technologies needs of the project
- MS Office tools like Word, Excel Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Visio, Google G-Suite.
- Remote collaboration tools like Zoom, Google Meets, MS Teams, Cisco Webex, Outlook and Google Calendar, etc.
- Understanding of enterprise security perimeter, VPN access, etc.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Excellent project charter and reporting skills.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Web engineering, cloud-native architectures, micro services, big data engineering.
- API, layered / tiered architectures, frontend, backend, middleware, enterprise architecture.
- Enterprise Mobility, MBaaS, MDM / MAM solutions, mobile distribution.
- Release management, version control systems, build systems, CI/CD, environments (Dev, QA, UAT, PROD).
Who Fits Best?
- You are a passionate programmer with a flair for solving complex engineering problems.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced creative environment.
- You thrive in a customer-centric environment - with an ability to actively listen, to empathize, and to collaborate with peers across the globe.
- You are a team player with a desire to mentor and inspire others to do their best.
- You love to express ideas and to articulate well with strong written and verbal english communication skills.
- You are detail-oriented with an appreciation for craftsmanship at work.
Flexible working environment.
Health Insurance Coverage.
Accelarated Career Planning.
Competitive compensation and perks.
Rewards and Recognition.
A world without boundaries - we hire globally and offer hybrid working options. We are headquartered in Pune (India) and the Silicon Valley. Currently, our operations are being conducted in a hybrid mode, and it is required of prospective candidates to work from our Pune location.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mindstix is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.