Create world-class analytics dashboards highlighting data-driven, intelligent, and actionable insights
Mindstix is looking for a proficient Data Analyst. You are a collaborative person who takes pleasure in finding solutions to issues that add to the bottom line. You appreciate technical work by hand and feel a sense of ownership. You require a keen eye for detail, work experience as a data analyst, and in-depth knowledge of widely used databases and technologies for data analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build outstanding domain-focused data solutions with internal teams, business analysts, and stakeholders.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Creative problem solving and rapid prototyping to devise new solutions and strategies.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical abilities with an understanding of crucial analytical techniques.
- Implementing best practices to ensure dashboard design consistency for the best user experience.
- Design, develop, and maintain user-friendly data visualizations and dashboards using complex datasets from various sources.
- Proactively identify key growth areas and opportunities, and communicate recommendations to the stakeholders.
- An explorer, a detective, and an artist all rolled into one.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or allied streams.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the data analytics domain with report development.
- Strong foundations in computer science, data structures, algorithms, and programming logic.
- Strong understanding of analytics domain, reporting, and dashboard designing.
- Experience with BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, or Data Studio.
- Excellent SQL knowledge.
- Experience with Power Automate and Power Apps.
- Excellent logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation capability.
- Strong dashboard design skills with proven ability to design an exceptional user-friendly experience.
- Ability to analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Ability to interpret business requirements accurately.
- Exposure to work with multicultural international customers.
- Understanding of cloud technologies of Azure / GCP /AWS is plus.
- Experience in the Retail/ Supply Chain/ CPG/ EComm Industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is plus.
Who Fits Best?
- You are a passionate problem solver.
- You are a self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced creative environment.
- You appreciate great design, a strong sense of aesthetics, and a keen eye for detail.
- You thrive in a customer-centric environment with the ability to actively listen, empathize and collaborate with globally distributed teams.
- You are a team player who desires to mentor and inspire others to do their best.
- You love expressing ideas and articulating well with strong written and verbal English communication and presentation skills.
- You are detail-oriented with an appreciation for craftsmanship.
Flexible working environment.
Health Insurance Coverage.
Accelarated Career Paths.
Competitive compensation and perks.
Rewards and Recognition.
Mentorship by industry leaders.
This position is primarily based at our Pune (India) headquarters, requiring all potential hires to work from this location. A modern workplace is deeply collaborative by nature, while also demanding a touch of flexibility. We embrace deep collaboration at our offices with reasonable flexi-timing and hybrid options to our seasoned team members.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mindstix is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.