Machine Learning Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Solve challenging real world problems using bleeding edge technology and tools.
- Work on machine learning based solutions around multiple domains like Sales Forecasting, Customer Propensity, Price Optimization, Classification Models, Recommender Systems, Sentiment Analyzer Models, Contextual Conversation Modelling.
- Get End-to-end ownership of deliverables - POC to production.
- Work directly with customers & users - understand their needs and provide expert recommendations.
- Work with a team of exceptionally talented and dedicated Data Scientists and Engineers.
- BYOP - Bring your own process. We like new things.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Statistics/Mathematics or relevant streams.
- 2+ years hands-on experience.
- Experience in Regression, Machine Learning, Deep learning etc.
- Expert level proficiency in at least one of R and Python.
- Ability to discover effective solutions to complex problems. Strong skills in data-structures and algorithms.
- Experience of working on a project end-to-end: problem scoping, data gathering, modeling, insights, and visualizations.
- Problem-solving: Ability to break the problem into small problems and think of relevant techniques which can be explored & used to cater to those.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of machine learning, probability theory, statistics, and algorithms.