Enterprise Java Developer
Build Scalable High-Performance Microservices in the Cloud
Mindstix is looking for talented enterprise Java developers. As a member of our core engineering staff, you will be responsible for building high-performance, scalable, microservices and cloud-native applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Brainstorm on product requirements, technical design, and solution architecture. Collaborate with business stakeholders and product managers.
- Creative problem solving and rapid prototyping to devise solution ideas and strategies.
- Design data models, data flows, API specifications, architectural patterns.
- Code contributor on our bleeding-edge tech stack: Java, Spring, Spring Cloud, Microservices, Netflix OSS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Deliver well designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Deploy to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Performance engineering, security engineering, release management, build and test automation."
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or allied streams.
- 3+ years hands-on industry experience in Enterprise Java.
- Strong foundations in computer science, data structures, algorithms, and programming logic.
- Strong foundations in core Java: Collections, Multi-threading, Concurrency, and Synchronization concepts.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming, MVC frameworks, design patterns, and multi-tiered application architecture.
- Hands-on experience in Spring, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, XML Parsers, Regular Expressions.
- Experience building RESTful Web Services and a strong understanding of the Web Stack: Protocols, HTTP, JSON, XML, AJAX, Web Security.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL / PostgreSQL / MSSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB).
- Experience in deploying to Java application servers.
- Experience with Microservices, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS, and any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, or GCP) would be an added advantage.
- Experience in the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- DevOps mindset with a working experience of CI/CD, Build Automation Tools, Git, Maven, Automated Unit Testing, Linux foundations would be an added advantage.
Who Fits Best?
- You are a passionate programmer with a flair for solving complex engineering problems.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced creative environment.
- You thrive in a customer-centric environment - with an ability to actively listen, to empathize, and to collaborate with peers across the globe.
- You are a team player with a desire to mentor and inspire others to do their best.
- You love to express ideas and to articulate well with strong written and verbal english communication skills.
- You are detail-oriented with an appreciation for craftsmanship at work.
Flexible working environment, competitive compensation and perks, health insurance coverage, rewards and recognition, accelerated career planning. An opportunity to work in a competitive environment with top-tier engineers in your industry.
A world without boundaries - we hire globally and offer remote and hybrid working options. We are headquartered in Pune (India) and the Silicon Valley.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mindstix is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.