Build Incredible Apps With A Global Impact
Mindstix is looking for talented iOS developers to join our award-winning mobility team. You will be responsible for designing and developing highly engaging enterprise and consumer mobile Apps for our global brands and markets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creative problem solving and rapid prototyping to validate new ideas.
- Collaborate with product managers to analyze requirements and groom user stories.
- Collaborate with UX and creative teams to translate designs into high-quality App experiences.
- Implement next-gen iOS capabilities: SwiftUI, App Clips, Widgets, ARKit, RealityKit, Machine Learning.
- Develop Apps using core iOS components: SwiftUI, Cocoa Touch, Media Layer, Core Services, and Core OS.
- Integrate Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) platforms, SDKs, and APIs: Google Firebase, AWS Amplify.
- Work with external data sources and APIs using REST, Alamofire, GraphQL.
- Building, maintaining, and optimizing components for reusability across a wide range of iOS devices.
- Troubleshooting and debugging application code to improve performance and stability.
- Unit testing code for robustness, edge cases, usability, and reliability.
- Collaborate with specialists in security engineering, release management, build and test automation.
- Distribute apps to the Apple AppStore or enterprise environments using Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms such as MobileIron and AirWatch.
- Launch production-grade apps for global brands with incredible business impact: eCommerce, Digital Learning, Consumer Tech, Health Tech, Hospitality, and SaaS.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or allied streams.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing iOS applications using Swift.
- Strong foundations in computer science, data structures, algorithms, and programming logic.
- Strong foundations in Swift programming language: Collection Types, Closures, Subscripts, Multi-threading, Concurrency, Extensions, Generics, and Process / Memory Optimization concepts.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, MVC / MVVM / VIPER architecture patterns, design patterns, and mobile application architecture.
- Experience with iOS capabilities: Xcode IDE, SwiftUI, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text.
- Good understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience in designing API specifications and integrating APIs with iOS Apps using REST and GraphQL.
- Experience in managing application’s state using on-device storage capabilities: Core Data, SQLite, RealmDB, Key Chain, Property List, User Defaults.
- Solid understanding of dependency management tools such as: Swift Package Manager, CocoaPods
- Working knowledge of the modern mobility landscape, emerging technologies, and consumer trends.
- Understanding of mobile security standards, OWASP, secure coding, and GDPR is an added advantage.
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Appium, XCTest / XCUITest, EarlGrey, Calabash, and Detox.
- Experience in the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- DevOps mindset with a working experience of Build Automation Tools, Version Control Systems, and Git would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Apple AppStore review guidelines for Safety, Performance, Business, Design and Legal.
- Experience with Certificate Management and App distribution on Apple AppStore, Enterprise MDM Platforms, or equivalent is an added advantage.
Who Fits Best?
- You are a passionate programmer with a flair for solving complex engineering problems.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced creative environment.
- You have a passion to build Apps and solutions that scale to millions of users in the marketplace.
- You have an appreciation for great design, a strong sense of aesthetics, and a keen eye for detail.
- You thrive in a customer-centric environment with the ability to actively listen, to empathize, and to collaborate with globally distributed teams.
- You are a team player with a desire to mentor and inspire others to do their best.
- You love to express ideas and to articulate well with strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- You are detail-oriented with an appreciation for craftsmanship.
Flexible working environment.
Health Insurance Coverage.
Accelarated Career Planning.
Competitive compensation and perks.
Rewards and Recognition.
A world without boundaries - we hire globally and offer remote and hybrid working options. We are headquartered in Pune (India) and the Silicon Valley.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mindstix is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.