Data Intelligence Engineer
Build world class data solutions to drive business growth
Mindstix is looking for a proficient Data Intelligence Engineer. You are a collaborative person who takes pleasure in finding solutions to issues that add to the bottom line. You appreciate technical work by hand and feel a sense of ownership. You require a keen eye for detail, work experience as a data analyst, and in-depth knowledge of widely used databases and technologies for data analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build outstanding domain-focused data solutions with internal teams, business analysts, and stakeholders.
- Apply data engineering practices and standards to develop robust and maintainable solutions.
- Apply storytelling skills to showcase the insights to the business stakeholders.
- Motivated by a fast-paced, service-oriented environment and interacting directly with clients on new features for future enhancements.
- A natural problem-solver and intellectually curious across a breadth of industries and topics.
- Acquainted in different aspects of Data Management like Data Strategy, Architecture, Governance, Data Quality, Integrity, and Data Integration.
- Extremely well-versed in designing incremental and full data load techniques.
- Extremely well-versed in designing complex dashboards and reports in BI tools.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or allied streams.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the data domain with DWH and BI development.
- Must have experience with end-to-end data warehouse implementation on Azure or GCP.
- Must have experience with building BI solutions with Tableau or PowerBI.
- Must have experience with SQL and PL/SQL, implementing complex queries and stored procedures.
- Solid understanding of DWH concepts such as OLAP, ETL/ELT, RBAC, Data Modelling, Data Driven Pipelines, Virtual Warehousing, and MPP.
- Solid Understanding of Apache Spark for batch and streaming workloads.
- Experience with various orchestration tools such as Airflow, Azure data factory, Composer, etc.
- Strong foundations in computer science, data structures, algorithms, and programming logic.
- Experience working with either of the following table formats such as Delta, IceBerg, or Hudi.
- Excellent logical reasoning and data interpretation capability.
- Ability to interpret business requirements accurately.
- Exposure to work with multicultural international customers.
- (Good-to-have) Expertise in Databricks - Structured Streaming, Lakehouse Architecture, DLT, Data Modeling, Vacuum, Time Travel, Security, Monitoring, Dashboards, DBSQL, and Unit Testing.
- (Good to have) Expertise in Snowflake - Monitoring, RBACs, Virtual Warehousing, Query Performance Tuning, and Time Travel.
- Experience in the Retail/ Supply Chain/ CPG/ EComm/Health Industry is a plus.
Who Fits Best?
- You are a data enthusiast and problem solver.
- You are a self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced creative environment.
- You appreciate great design, have a strong sense of aesthetics and have a keen eye for detail.
- You thrive in a customer-centric environment with the ability to actively listen, empathize and collaborate with globally distributed teams.
- You are a team player who desires to mentor and inspire others to do their best.
- You love expressing ideas and articulating well with strong written and verbal English communication and presentation skills.
- You are detail-oriented with an appreciation for craftsmanship.
Flexible working environment.
Health Insurance Coverage.
Accelarated Career Paths.
Competitive compensation and perks.
Rewards and Recognition.
Mentorship by industry leaders.
This position is primarily based at our Pune (India) headquarters, requiring all potential hires to work from this location. A modern workplace is deeply collaborative by nature, while also demanding a touch of flexibility. We embrace deep collaboration at our offices with reasonable flexi-timing and hybrid options to our seasoned team members.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mindstix is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.