JS, React, Vue, Node Developer
Create World-Class Web Experiences at Scale
Mindstix is looking for passionate React.js developers. As a member of our "experience engineering” team, you will design and develop high performance web applications on our bleeding-edge web stack.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creative problem solving and rapid prototyping to devise and validate new product ideas.
- Collaborate with product managers to analyze requirements and groom user stories.
- Collaborate with UX and creative teams to translate designs into high quality web experiences.
- Adopt using modern web architectures: Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Responsive Web Apps, Micro Frontends, Cloud-native.
- Develop apps on our bleeding-edge web stack: React, Vue, Angular, NextJS, NodeJS, Redux, GraphQL.
- Building and maintaining web component libraries. Optimizing components for performance and reusability across a wide range of devices and browsers.
- Deploy to Cloud-native infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platforms (GCP).
- Troubleshooting and debugging web application code in complex multi-tiered cloud environments.
- Collaborate with specialists in security engineering, release management, build and test automation.
- Web performance engineering - profiling and tuning application code, scaling out to millions of users.
- Launch production-grade apps for global brands with a direct business impact: eCommerce, Digital Learning, Consumer Tech, Health Tech, and SaaS.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or allied streams.
- Strong foundations in computer science, data structures, algorithms, and programming logic.
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs, GraphQL.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming (OOP), MVC, design patterns, and multi-tiered application architectures.
- Strong understanding of web scalability engineering and site performance engineering.
- Experience with design systems, Storybook, and Bits for documentation.
- Experience with Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), API Management, Application Gateways, and Cloud Deployments (AWS, Azure, or GCP) is an added advantage.
- Understanding of web security standards, OWASP, secure coding, and GDPR is an added advantage.
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, Enzyme would be an added advantage.
- Experience in the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- DevOps mindset with a working experience of CI/CD, Build Automation Tools, Version Control Systems, Git, and foundations of Linux would be an added advantage.
Who Fits Best?
- You are a passionate programmer with a flair for solving complex engineering problems.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced creative environment.
- You have an appreciation for great design, a strong sense of aesthetics, and a keen eye for detail.
- You thrive in a customer-centric environment with the ability to actively listen, to empathize, and to collaborate with globally distributed teams.
- You are a team player with a desire to mentor and inspire others to do their best.
- You love to express ideas and to articulate well with strong written and verbal english communication skills.
- You are detail-oriented with an appreciation for craftsmanship at work.
Flexible working environment, competitive compensation and perks, health insurance coverage, rewards and recognition, accelerated career planning. An opportunity to work in a competitive environment with top-tier engineers in your industry.
A world without boundaries - we hire globally and offer remote and hybrid working options. We are headquartered in Pune (India) and the Silicon Valley.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mindstix is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.