We are looking for talented and creative individuals to join our AI function. In this role, you will be responsible for creating engaging and crisp content that communicates our brand, positioning and message to the target audience. You will be working closely with the creative and tech team to produce high-quality content that aligns with our brand identity and marketing goals.
A flexible team player with exceptional content skills, curiosity around tech, especially Gen AI and a design sensibility with a comfort level in multi-tasking and working closely with C-Suite stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate across UX, Data Science and Mindstix leadership teams.
- Provide input on content strategy.
- Build narrative and content, driving a consistent and differentiated voice in the market.
- Realize creative ideas into content - blogs, articles, outreach collaterals.
- Establish and maintain an internal content tracker.
- Support and realize ideas across various formats / channels including UX writing, articles, blogs, social media posts with an ability to write in a variety of tones and styles.
- Develop prompts and samples to train generative AI models.
- Research on bleeding-edge tech and happenings in the Gen AI domain.
- Research and analyze trends / patterns around published content to increase engagement.
- Provide recommendations to improve the content / messaging across collaterals.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase traffic.
- Identify gaps in the vertical of expertise and recommend new topics for content.
- Ensure that messaging adheres to brand guidelines and standards.
- Prepare final content for production and oversee production processes when necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven track record / experience in building content across multiple platforms
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Strategic outlook with strong editorial skills - writing, storytelling, proofreading, research, grammar, vocabulary
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Consider yourself a constant learner and are proactive in your approach
- Curious and interested in AI / Tech / Design
- Ability to think from a C-Suite executive’s perspective
Flexible working environment.
Health Insurance Coverage.
Accelarated Career Paths.
Competitive compensation and perks.
Rewards and Recognition.
Mentorship by industry leaders.
This position is primarily based at our Pune (India) headquarters, requiring all potential hires to work from this location. A modern workplace is deeply collaborative by nature, while also demanding a touch of flexibility. We embrace deep collaboration at our offices with reasonable flexi-timing and hybrid options to our seasoned team members.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mindstix is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.